Abryl Laboratories is a manufacturing unit for sterile liquids & lyophilized and ophthalmic products, a company that relies on quality and integrity, with focus on positive development for its partners and the community. The state of the art manufacturing facility will consist of the following arrangements:
- Ampoule Compact Line (Truking) @ 300 units/minute
- Vial Compact Line (Truking) @ 300 units/minute
- Freeze Dryer, 2 units of 20 sqm (Truking) with automatic loading/unloading system @ 80000 vials/cycle on 10 ml volume
- Opthalmic Line
- In house state of the art R&D Facility adhering to GLP
Incorporated in January of 2016, Abryl has focussed on establishing a team beyond comparison and creating standards that redefine benchmarks. In its short journey, Team Abryl has already created a ripple effect in the industry due to its penchant for merit and skill and earned respect of its associates for its quality standards and work ethics.
Manufacturing Facility is located near Chandigarh, in the industrial town of Dera Bassi, Punjab. Team Abryl chose the facility location after great inspection keeping the following details in mind:
- Less travel time for employees
- Connected to International Airport Chandigarh by Expressway
- Connected to Chandigarh Railway Station by Expressway
- Close Proximity to Chandigarh, Panchkula, Mohali & Ambala
- Close to Delhi (3 hours journey)
Scope of the Plant
Abryl aims to:
- Develop, file and market new products under its own brand name
- Provide contract manufacturing facility to top brands, including formulation development, method development studies & stability analysis.
- Cater to the growing demand for safe medicines and bridge the gap between demand and supply.
Total Liquid & Lyophilised – 130 Million Units
*Can very based on actual fill volume and cycle time